Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spicy Ranch Dressing

Blend the following ingredients in a blender 
or food processor:
1 1/3 cups sour cream 
3/4 cup mayonaise 
1/2 bunch of cilantro 
1 package ranch dressing mix 
Salsa verde (you can buy little 7 oz cans of this. the recipe 
only called for 4  Tablespoons, but we added more. I think 
we ended up using about 3/4 of the can.  Pretty much 
just add it to taste.... I think I added the whole 
can once......) 
2 cloves garlic
Juice of 1/2 to 1 lime
1/8 tsp Tabasco sauce OR add slices of fresh jalapeno 
until you reach the desired heat

1 comment:

Bean said...

Looks Good!!!! I make kinda a similar one. I add 2 tomatillos,1 large jalapeno,a little less than 1 cup milk, 1 cup mayo, 1 ranch packet, 2 cloves garlic, 1/2 bunch cilantro and about 2 1/2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime. mmmmmmmmm